Deodorant Bar Workshop
Does your deodorant contain harmful chemicals such as aluminium, parabens or any other nasties? Learn how to make your own natural deodorant with just 6 ingredients.
Keep your pits fresh, clean and odour free in Singapore’s humid weather. All ingredients will be provided. Do note that there will be a need to handle hot liquids.
Date: 26 June, 3pm – 4pm
21 Bukit Batok Crescent, #06-78 WCEGA Tower, Singapore 658065
What You Will Learn
– Learn the issue of conventional deodorant
– How the 6 natural ingredients play a part
– Hands-on experience on how to make the deodorant bar
– Aftercare tips on deodorant bar
Bring home 3 x 25g deodorant which will last you for about 9 months!
You can also bring your own glass jar to refill your deodorant in them!
- Sodium Bicarbonate: Also known as baking soda. This alkaline substance is antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory! In addition, it is a tool used medically to fight against everything from colds to oral problems to skin issues.
- Cassava Starch: This roots of a plant, Manihot esculenta shrub, provides the function of absorbing moisture and creating a smooth texture on the skin. It is a natural edible ingredient and consists of both components that gives it’s the thickening properties.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is anti-bacteria and anti-inflammatory. Due to its high saturated fat content, it is useful in hydrating the skin and hair.
- Beeswax: It helps to create moisture for the skin and protect it against toxins and irritants. Beeswax is a natural wax made by bees to structure their hives and provides a thickening effect due to its higher melting point.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is rich in vitamins A, E and F and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and nutrients for collagen production. In addition, it offers UV protection of SPFF6!
- Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil: High in cleansing citronellal and citronellol, making this essential oil ideal for surface and skin cleansing.
Handmade with love in Singapore
Each bar lasts for 3 months and longer.
For unused deodorants, store them in a cool and dry area. Their shelf life is 12 months.
WHAT OTHERS SAY
Amanda: I've been using it for about 1 month or so. I really like it cause its chemical-free! It smells really good and keeps me smelling fresh throughout the day. Application is really easy as well!
Nurinadi: I have received and it works well with me. I am looking forward to more option scent!!! Thanks for making a natural deodorant that's affordable in the market