Deodorant Subscription (Inclusive of Courier Fee)
Love our product and do not want to keep repurchasing? With the subscription model, your life is made better!
By purchasing our subscription model, you will receive one year supply of deodorant. 2 deodorant will be sent to you every 6 months, with courier fees being paid upfront ($8).
For example, if you subscribe in January, you will receive the next set of deodorant in June.
A package-free, natural and handmade deodorant that helps you neutralises your pits’ odour and absorb wetness! No aluminium, parabens, propylene glycol & other harsh chemicals.
Apply a small amount gently to each pit. Softens on contact with body heat. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue if irritation develops.
Do place the deodorant at a cool and dry area and in your container to prolong its life.
Each bar weighs 25g.
- Sodium Bicarbonate: Also known as baking soda. This alkaline substance is antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory! In addition, it is a tool used medically to fight against everything from colds to oral problems to skin issues.
- Cassava Starch: This roots of a plant, Manihot esculenta shrub, provides the function of absorbing moisture and creating a smooth texture on the skin. It is a natural edible ingredient and consists of both components that gives it’s the thickening properties.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is anti-bacteria and anti-inflammatory. Due to its high saturated fat content, it is useful in hydrating the skin and hair.
- Beeswax: It helps to create moisture for the skin and protect it against toxins and irritants. Beeswax is a natural wax made by bees to structure their hives and provides a thickening effect due to its higher melting point.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is rich in vitamins A, E and F and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and nutrients for collagen production. In addition, it offers UV protection of SPFF6!
- Lavender Essential Oil: Lavender is known to have a calming effect with its fresh, clean and flora blend. It is highly versatile and can be used from skin care products to relaxing routines. The lavender essential oil is added in mild consideration so that it is suitable for all gender.
Each bar lasts for 3 months and longer.
For unused deodorants, store them in a cool and dry area. Their shelf life is 12 months.
WHAT OTHERS SAY
Amanda: I've been using it for about 1 month or so. I really like it cause its chemical-free! It smells really good and keeps me smelling fresh throughout the day. Application is really easy as well!
Nurinadi: I have received and it works well with me. I am looking forward to more option scent!!! Thanks for making a natural deodorant that's affordable in the market