Natural Deodorant (Pack of 2) + Holder
A special collaboration between Chokmah and Smood! A holder design specifically to contain your natural deodorant. Each holder can hold at least 2 deodorants.
Made from sustainable eco-resin and sealed with food-safe beeswax. It is water-based and solvent-free. It also does not produce toxic fumes which makes it kinder to the environment.
Clean gently with a soft damp cloth and avoid using the dishwasher. Simply wipe it with a cloth and if there are blemishes due to wear, use vaseline to polish it.
Dimension: 9.5cm x 4.8cm x 4.5cm (H)
A package-free, natural and handmade deodorant that helps you neutralises your pits’ odour and absorb wetness! No aluminium, parabens, propylene glycol & other harsh chemicals.
Apply a small amount gently to each pit. Softens on contact with body heat. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue if irritation develops.
Do place the deodorant at a cool and dry area and in your container to prolong its life.
Choose any of the following scents: Lavender/Lavender Tea Tree/Lemon Eucalpytus
- Sodium Bicarbonate: Also known as baking soda. This alkaline substance is antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory! In addition, it is a tool used medically to fight against everything from colds to oral problems to skin issues.
- Cassava Starch: This roots of a plant, Manihot esculenta shrub, provides the function of absorbing moisture and creating a smooth texture on the skin. It is a natural edible ingredient and consists of both components that gives it’s the thickening properties.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is anti-bacteria and anti-inflammatory. Due to its high saturated fat content, it is useful in hydrating the skin and hair.
- Beeswax: It helps to create moisture for the skin and protect it against toxins and irritants. Beeswax is a natural wax made by bees to structure their hives and provides a thickening effect due to its higher melting point.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is rich in vitamins A, E and F and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and nutrients for collagen production. In addition, it offers UV protection of SPFF6!
- Lavender Essential Oil: Lavender is known to have a calming effect with its fresh, clean and flora blend. It is highly versatile and can be used from skin care products to relaxing routines. The lavender essential oil is added in mild consideration so that it is suitable for all gender.
Handmade with love in Singapore
Each bar lasts for 3 months and longer.
For unused deodorants, store them in a cool and dry area. Their shelf life is 12 months.
WHAT OTHERS SAY
Amanda: I've been using it for about 1 month or so. I really like it cause its chemical-free! It smells really good and keeps me smelling fresh throughout the day. Application is really easy as well!
Nurinadi: I have received and it works well with me. I am looking forward to more option scent!!! Thanks for making a natural deodorant that's affordable in the market